The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP 313 is a sophisticated video conferencing system designed to provide high-quality, reliable communication for professional settings. It incorporates state-of-the-art technology to ensure clear video and audio transmission, fostering collaboration between parties regardless of geographical distances. This system is tailored for medium to large conference rooms, featuring a robust set of features to enhance the conferencing experience, including superior video resolution and integrated collaboration tools. Its user-friendly interface and advanced functionality make it a preferred choice for organizations seeking to streamline communication and productivity.
The system offers exceptional interoperability, making it compatible with various other communications equipment and network infrastructures. This flexibility ensures that the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP 313 can seamlessly integrate into a diverse range of IT environments. Equipped with advanced encryption protocols, the unit also guarantees secure communications, which is crucial for handling sensitive information in corporate or governmental video conferences.
With a focus on delivering an immersive conferencing experience, the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP 313 comes with wide-angle and zoom features, dual monitor support, and an array of multimedia interfaces. These capabilities not only provide users with a dynamic and engaging meeting environment but also expand the use cases for the system beyond traditional conference calls to include detailed presentations and complex collaborative scenarios. The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP 313 proves to be a comprehensive solution for organizations aiming to maintain high standards of communication efficiency and effectiveness.
The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP is a video conferencing system designed for medium to large meeting rooms, offering high-quality video and audio communication.
- High Definition Video: The system provides excellent video quality with up to 768p resolution at 30 frames per second.
- Bandwidth Optimization: Superior H.264 video compression technology allows for optimal use of network bandwidth.
- Dual Stream: It supports simultaneous dual streams, enabling participants to share multimedia content in addition to video conferencing.
- Main Unit: The codec is the core of the system, handling video processing and network communication.
- Camera: A high-resolution PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) camera is included for capturing clear video within the conference room.
- Microphone and Audio System: The package comes with a directional microphone and integrated high-fidelity speakers.
The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP provides advanced video conferencing capabilities with extensive support for various standards and a focus on high-quality communication experiences.
- Integrated Components: Codec, camera, microphone, and speakers
- People + Content: Dual stream capacity to share content and video simultaneously
- Network Interfaces: Ethernet (LAN), ISDN, and V.35/RS-449
- I/O Ports:
- 3 x ISDN BRI (RJ-45)
- 1 x LAN (RJ-45)
- 2 x USB
- XGA In/Out
- S-Video In/Out
Video and Audio Quality
- Resolution: Supports up to 1280×720 pixels (720p)
- Frame Rate: 30 frames per second (fps) for optimal motion handling
- Audio Features: CD-quality 20KHz mono audio and built-in full-duplex speakerphone
- Video Standards: H.261, H.263, H.264
- Audio Standards: G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.728, G.729
- Network Standards: H.320, H.323, SIP, and SCCP
These subsections encapsulate the fundamental aspects of TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP’s capabilities and interoperability, highlighting the system’s commitment to robust performance in video conferencing.
When installing the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP, precision and adherence to the manufacturer’s guidelines ensure successful setup and operation.
- Unboxing: Carefully unbox the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP components, including the main unit, camera, microphone, and remote control.
- Placement: Choose a stable, flat surface for the main unit and position the camera either on top of the display or at an optimal location for video conferencing.
- Power Connection: Connect the main unit to a reliable power source using the provided power cable.
- Display Connection: Utilize the appropriate video cable (HDMI, DVI, or VGA) to link the main unit to a high-quality display.
- Network Settings:
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the main unit to your network switch or router.
- Access the network settings menu to configure IP parameters (DHCP or static IP).
- System Configuration:
- Use the remote control to navigate to the system settings menu.
- Customize settings such as the system name, call settings, and video preferences.
- Software Update:
- Check the current firmware version against the latest version on the TANDBERG support site.
- If an update is needed, follow the detailed instructions provided by TANDBERG to download and install the firmware update.
- Perform a test call to verify audio and video quality.
- Adjust the camera and microphone placement as necessary to ensure optimal performance.
The operation of the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP entails a user-friendly interface and efficient call management systems designed for streamlined communication.
The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP’s user interface is designed for ease of use and accessibility. Users interact with the system through a remote control and an intuitive on-screen menu that guides them through various functionalities. Their experience is enhanced by clear, touch-tone audible feedback and visual prompts ensuring a straightforward navigation process.
- Placing Calls: To initiate a call, users select the “Call” option from the main menu and enter the required number or IP address.
- Receiving Calls: Incoming calls appear as notifications, and users can answer or decline with a simple click.
- Multi-site Conferencing: The system supports multi-point control unit (MCU) functionality enabling multi-site conferencing.
- Call Quality Optimization: During calls, the Profile 3000 MXP automatically adjusts settings to maintain optimal video and audio quality.
- Security: Integral encryption protocols protect all communications, ensuring privacy and security of the calls.
This section covers common issues that users might encounter with the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP as well as the recommended diagnostic procedures to address these concerns.
- Power Problems: The device does not turn on or loses power unexpectedly. Ensure the power supply is connected and the outlet is functioning. Check for any visible damage to the power cord or connectors.
- Audio/Video Issues: Users experience no audio output or video display. Verify that all cables are securely connected and the correct input/source is selected. Confirm that the microphone and camera are not disabled in the settings.
- Network Connectivity: Difficulty in establishing a stable network connection. Check the network cable and router, and ensure the device’s network settings are properly configured.
- Error Messages: The device displays error messages or codes. Refer to the user manual for specific error codes and troubleshooting tips.
- Verify that the device is plugged in and powered on.
- Check for any loose or damaged connections.
- Restart the device to resolve any temporary glitches.
- Error Analysis: Document any error codes or messages before proceeding. Consult the user manual for troubleshooting steps specific to the observed errors.
- Software Checks: Confirm that the device’s firmware is up to date. If necessary, perform a software update or factory reset following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Hardware Assessment: If suspecting hardware failure, perform a visual inspection for signs of damage. Component testing should be conducted by qualified personnel or as directed by TANDBERG support.
Maintaining the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP 313 is critical for ensuring its longevity and optimal performance. Regular software updates and hardware servicing are the main components of a sound maintenance strategy.
The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP 313 requires periodic software updates to improve functionality and security. Administrators should regularly check the official TANDBERG support website for the latest firmware versions. To update the system:
- Download the latest software version from TANDBERG’s official resource.
- Use a USB device to transfer the file to the TANDBERG system.
- Navigate to the system’s settings menu and select “System Maintenance.”
- From there, choose “Software Update” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Updates should be installed during off-hours to minimize disruption to users.
Hardware servicing of the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP 313 involves physical inspections and cleaning. Recommended steps include:
- Visual Inspection: Quarterly, inspect the physical unit for signs of wear or damage. Look specifically at connection ports and cables.
- Dust Cleaning: Gently clean dust from vents and surfaces every six months to promote adequate ventilation. Use a soft, dry cloth or specially designed electronics vacuum.
For more complex hardware issues, such as internal component failures or connectivity problems, consult a certified TANDBERG technician to carry out repairs or replacements. It’s essential to use only TANDBERG-approved parts to maintain system integrity.
The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP places a strong emphasis on security with advanced encryption and comprehensive access control features.
- Standards-Based Encryption: It employs AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with 128-bit keys to protect the confidentiality of conference data.
- Automatic Key Generation: The system automatically generates encryption keys for each call, ensuring unique encryption for different sessions.
- Password Protection: The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP is equipped with password protection, restricting system access to authorized users only.
- Dial-In/Out Control: It provides the ability to enable or disable dial-in and dial-out functions, giving the administrator control over the call initiation process.
The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP includes a range of accessories that enhance its functionality:
- Microphone: A high-quality, omnidirectional microphone is essential for clear audio capture, ensuring that every participant’s voice is heard during a conference.
- Remote Control: An intuitive remote control allows users to easily navigate the system’s features from anywhere in the room.
- Camera: The precision HD camera offers exceptional video clarity, with pan, tilt, and zoom capabilities to capture the entire meeting space.
- HDMI: For high-definition video output to monitors.
- Ethernet: To connect the system to the network for IP-based communication.
- Power Cable: The standard AC power cable for the system’s power supply.
- External Speaker Kit: For enhanced audio output in large rooms.
- Additional Microphone: To expand audio coverage for larger meeting spaces.
- Presentation Cable: To connect a laptop or other devices for content sharing.
|Omnidirectional, essential for clear audio capture.
|Allows easy navigation of system features from a distance.
|HD camera with PTZ capabilities.
|Includes HDMI, Ethernet, and power cables.
|External Speaker Kit
|Optional for improved audio in larger rooms.
|Optional to extend audio range for bigger spaces.
|Optional to connect external devices for sharing content.
These accessories ensure that the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP meets a variety of conference room requirements, providing an adaptable and comprehensive conferencing solution.
Warranty and Support
The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP is accompanied by robust warranty and support options designed to provide users with peace of mind. Manufacturers ensure protective measures through their warranty policies, while their customer support teams are dedicated to resolving any issues that consumers might encounter.
Term: The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP typically comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty that covers hardware defects and workmanship issues under normal operating conditions.
- Parts and labor for repair or replacement of defective components
- Exclusions apply for damages caused by misuse, unauthorized modifications, or natural disasters
Availability: Customer support for the TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP is available through:
- Phone support with business hours coverage
- Email support with a typical response time of 24-48 hours
- Access to an online knowledge base with FAQs and troubleshooting guides
- Option for extended support contracts for ongoing assistance beyond standard support hours